Skip to content
2015 Project Summary: Culture
- JD500,000 worth of scholarships for Montego Bay Community College students studying hospitality
- Ongoing Heritage Trail maintenance & conversion to bilingual virtual tour piloted in high schools .
- Heritage Month and Reggae Month tours to Seville and National Museum Jamaica for hundreds of students in partnership with the MOE.
- Donation of 100 TV sets to children’s homes and hospitals island-wide
- Labour Day St. Ann, St. James & Hanover Police Station “Spruce Up” including painting and ceiling fan donations
- Culinary workshop in Montego Bay on Spanish cuisine for high school and tertiary students.